Back to Farlang Help Center
My Favorites settings
Profile settings (Back to top)
At present there are no specific profile privacy settings. Profiles for Farlang visitors will be rolled out later this year with specific instructions for privacy settings for private information
Artist, expert, museum, dealer and other profiles presently do not have privacy settings as the information provided is destined to be completely public.
In the future we will implement a more granular approach to privacy settings where relevant
My Favorites settings (Back to top)
"My collections" has a double role:
- you can keep them private and use them as a private "wishlist" or list you want to share for gift giving
- You have the ability to publish your specific "collections" by sharing your url, or using the embed code provided on the right top of the specific collection in your blog or social profile.
Instructions how to set privacy settings:
- Click "my favorites" link in the right top of your page
- Click on "more and edit my collections" in box 1
- Click on the collection name you want to change settings for in the left menu-style column
- Click on "edit" button in the right top of that collection above the images
- Scroll down until you see "privacy settings". Public: you can use the url and embed code. Private: only you sees the list and no embed code or url can be used and/or viewed.